Monday, May 25, 2009

*34*

I'll take some pictures of the festivities later today... we're having a family get-together at our house featuring swimming, cousins, plenty of food, and Rock Band (which will be my first time playing it!) Sounds like a fun day huh? It's always fun when my birthday coincides with Memorial Day.

I hope you all have a great day too! I know I will, even though my age is now officially classified as "mid-thirties." It only matters how old you *feel* right? I feel about 28-ish so I guess it's okay.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and that the sickies don't come your way at all.

Danika said...

Happy Birthday! My 34th is right around the corner in July. I never thought about it being "mid-thrities", but I guess you're right!

Jocelyn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope it is a nice day for you! How fun to have it on a holiday with lots of family. I like the thought of feeling 28!

LilMisfit said...

Look how early all your readers started commenting! I thought I would be the first to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

See you soon!

ginny said...

Happy Birthday!

The Armenta Family said...

Happy Birthday, have a fabulous day!

leigh said...

happy burfday!

Laurie said...

Hope it was a great day! (I still feel 28-ish.)