That was probably one of my most favorite games to play at Hopi! Seeing that pic of them playing brings back some memories. A few years ago I was trying to recall how to play and I couldn't remember (I never looked it up or anything). Fun, fun, fun!
Lately Noah has been getting up at 6, is all fed & dressed & ready for school by 6:45, and then starts waking up his sisters so he has someone to play with. Most days we don't have to leave for school until 8:15, so he goes a little overboard with the 6am thing!
Dude, you have your own little recess crew! Last year, my kids got into Chinese jump rope with Ashley Wilson. I taught them to play - it was such a blast from the past, like four square!
Lately, Lindsay has been up, bed made and dressed by about 7am which is long before everyone else at our house. Noah...quite the over achiever!
5 comments:
Perfect!
That was probably one of my most favorite games to play at Hopi! Seeing that pic of them playing brings back some memories. A few years ago I was trying to recall how to play and I couldn't remember (I never looked it up or anything). Fun, fun, fun!
Look how together your kids are at 7 am! We are still working out the kinks to be dressed before 7:30.
Lately Noah has been getting up at 6, is all fed & dressed & ready for school by 6:45, and then starts waking up his sisters so he has someone to play with. Most days we don't have to leave for school until 8:15, so he goes a little overboard with the 6am thing!
Dude, you have your own little recess crew! Last year, my kids got into Chinese jump rope with Ashley Wilson. I taught them to play - it was such a blast from the past, like four square!
Lately, Lindsay has been up, bed made and dressed by about 7am which is long before everyone else at our house. Noah...quite the over achiever!
Post a Comment