Friday, September 19, 2008

This dude rocks

Yeah, it's the same picture I posted last year on our 10th anniversary but I'm posting it again! My favorite shot of our wedding day. 11 years ago. ELEVEN! But the amazing thing is, neither of us look a day older! (ha ha)


Happy Anniversary babe. You rock. Always have, always will.


Smooches,
Wifey

10 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh, you guys look so young! (And, up, still do!) Steve looks so young in our wedding pictures! Happy Anniversary!

The Coombs' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Coombs' said...

Sorry, I'm having issues. AP looks like he's 12! You guys still look great, what a good looking couple you are! Happy Anniversary!

Jocelyn said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!!

LilMisfit said...

Honestly, I really don't think you look that different! Wasn't AP having people come to your door and asking if his "parents were home" when he was like 28? You are both aging so well.

Hope your anniversary is just fantastic!

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Laurie said...

I really can't see much change in you guys from when we first hung out. ELEVEN years ago! Wonder if Henk is still bugged with AP?

Happy Anniversary!

Kate said...

Cute cute cute. Happy anniversary! Did you eat something delicious??

The Armenta Family said...

Congratulations! Very cute picture, too.