I made these today (all morning - my fingers are killing me from all the wire-work) and I'm kinda proud of myself. All the supplies were on sale at Michael's and I spent a grand total of $30 for these 2 bannister garlands, AND a matching wreath for my front door! I'm not showing the wreath because I'm not quite as proud of it, but it looks pretty nice. It's just nice having something on the door (we have never yet hung anything on the door at this house), and now something for the bannister too. They are lit and lovely; I can't wait to see how they look tonight in the dark, right across from the living room with our lit tree and lit garland on the piano.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Decking the Halls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
They look great! Seriously. I am impressed. And I am also jealous...mine are pretty pathetic!
Good job, Sare!
Jamie... yours are lovely. If you wanted to, you could perk them up with a few berries, pine cones, & ribbon. It's so easy. AND Q said he meant to tell you how nice yours looked when we were at your house on Sunday.
Very festive. Good work!
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
What is that, Portuguese?
i bow to your craftiness!
Sweet, it must be nice to have such a nice house with acutal banisters to do that to! Good job!
Post a Comment