Saturday, February 9, 2008

Three questions

#1: Is there an official Emily Post of blogging?


#2: Does she say how much shameless bragging about your kids on your blog is too much?

#3: Isn't it cool that we get Noah's progress reports via email?




In case you noticed the absence of a math grade, I got that in a separate email from his separate math teacher since Noah is now in advanced math (where he currently has 95.7%). This is the update to this post. Noah took the ALP test right after Thanksgiving, and then right before Christmas we found out that he got in... both into ALP and into A-math. I felt like calling up his teacher & saying I TOLD YOU SO!! but I didn't. 'Cause I'm so full of humility and all, obviously.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowee! What a little smarty-pants! Although, this isn't really new news. I mean, we all knew he would get straight-A's...even when he was only 18 months old! Way to go, Noah!!

Kristin said...

Got to post a report card like that!!! Way to go Noah. I just found out that Andrew got placed in an advance math class also, which is good because for a week I thought he was in the low math class from what I understood from him.

Laurie said...

Great report! Does this warrant a Dairy Queen run?

Kate said...

Ummm... I think the Emily Post of blogland would frown upon this. ;) Too braggy.
JK of course. Emailed report cards are cool.