Stephanie and I had those when we were little. In fact, I am pretty sure that my mom saved them and they may still be somewhere in all of her stuff. Does that mean that Pam made them for us? I never knew who they came from. They are beautiful, I'd like to attempt that someday. Is there a recipe?
5 comments:
Stephanie and I had those when we were little. In fact, I am pretty sure that my mom saved them and they may still be somewhere in all of her stuff. Does that mean that Pam made them for us? I never knew who they came from. They are beautiful, I'd like to attempt that someday. Is there a recipe?
Wow, that looks like a lot of work! Have your kids seen them, or are they a surprise to be hidden and found on Easter?
Yes they've seen them, and after about 8 thousand "DON'T TOUCH!"'s from me, Zoe decided to go ahead and eat off some her frosting. Grrrr..
The icing is royal icing which dries hard and we'll keep these for years and years... once I mix up some more yellow to fix Zoe's, that is!
Entirely overambitious. I'll take my sugar the simply way--by the spoonful. But they do look darling.
wow! you are ambitious! My kids just get the watery dye variety, and the grocery-store candies. But we always have a great Easter!
:~D
Post a Comment