These two are so different but the very best of friends. This is obvious any time they have a joint chore to do (like cleaning their room) ... it takes FOREVER to get done because they just have too much fun together. Just yesterday they were supposed to be unloading the dishwasher; I took a phonecall and the next thing I knew, they were wrestling and giggling on the floor (on the tile, next to the partially-unloaded dishwasher). Twins are so great; I never imagined I would ever have twins but it is just the best thing. Being able to watch their special bond and friendship, and being able to have two girls going through stages of life at the same time is just priceless.
Here are a few current facts about Zoe and Lucy:
Zoe has lost two teeth; Lucy hasn't lost any yet... Lucy remains several inches taller than Zoe and wears bigger clothes and shoes (even though Zoe is older by about one minute)... they both started piano lessons this week (with me) and even after one lesson I can already tell that their levels piano ability, motivation, and determination will be quite different... both are learning to read very well this year in Kindergarten... Zoe would prefer to hang out with one or two friends who she is comfortable with, while Lucy will walk up to any group of kids, of any age, and befriend them... they both love getting their nails painted and playing dress-up... but Lucy would prefer to ride bikes or scooters while Zoe prefers playing with dolls... Lucy is really really good at MarioKart and other Wii games while Zoe's interest is them is lackluster... both love drawing pictures all the time; Zoe is always leaving me special surprise notes on my bed or my desk... both are smart, sweet, and just plain cute.


7 comments:
Wow - time flies - I can't believe they are six already! It seems like just yesterday you were announcing your twin pregnancy!
Happy Birthday girls!! I love you two and was so happy to spend time with you at Christmas! You are two VERY cool chicks!
It was so great to talk with them yesterday. Lucy kept telling us about getting presents from "The GPS". It was only after she told us that her dad got a new computer from "The GPS" that we finally figured out that "The GPS" must be UPS.
For the past couple of weeks we have had to take our computer with us to teach our English classes. Our wallpaper is the picture of all the grandkids taken at Josh and Nicole's last August. We tell them that two of the kids are twins and ask them to try to guess which two. The shortest number of guesses before getting it right so far is 7.
Happy Birthday, ZoLu! What great pictures! Beautiful girls! We love that we get to see you daily!
Your girls are so cute! I was literally just having a conversation with my coworker about how much I love the name Zoe.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Six! That's amazing. How did they already get that old?! Great pictures and updates. Happy birthday girls! (just a little late) :)
Cute, cute little girls!
I'm happy your bread is rising! You will not be sorry - it is so delish!
Post a Comment