Thursday, January 1, 2009

Postscript to New Year's...

I just discovered when throwing away the empty bottle that A&W Cream Soda has caffeine in it.

Caffeine. In cream soda? Why??

And our little household downed the whole 2 liters at our New Year's Eve party.

The mystery of why the kids were so perky at 11pm last night has been solved.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

So does Sunkist. Crazy.

Loralee and the gang... said...

It's no mystery. Caffenie's addictive. They want you to buy more. It's all about the $$. It's always about the $$
End of story.
Happy New Year!
:D

Unknown said...

Juno is adorable! and I would have to agree about your backyard... the grass is so vibrant! :D

Meredith said...

Why? Because everything is better with caffeine. duh.

Tiffany said...

Hey, I just looked at an A&W Cream Soda bottle that we have here at the house, and it says Caffeine Free on it. Would they make two different kinds and sell the Caffeine Free in Utah? That's strange.