(you just have to click on that sentence; there's an article and a video)
In other news, Jamie has all the Kindergarten cousins over to play right now. Did I tell you that there are FOUR cousins in the same Kindergarten class this year? My Zoe & Lucy, Jamie's daughter Presley, and Kate's son Sam. It's so fun. Anyway Jamie just emailed the following overheard conversation, between Lucy and Sam, who are apparently play-camping. I thought it was just hilarious.
Lucy: Sam, since we are camping, why don't you go and look for some bears so that we can have bear stew for dinner?
Sam: Okay, I know what to do with bears.
Lucy: You don't know about bears.
Sam: Yes, I do. If it's a brown bear, then you just fight it. If it's any other color bear, then you have to play dead.
Lucy: Ohhhhhhhh. Okay. Well, get us a bear for some bear stew. Or a turtle.
Sam: I can get us a bear.

5 comments:
My Mom said Jamie did great! Darn...I was hoping to watch it on the internet!
Cute story about the kids...I love to listen to mine pretend, too.
That is funny! Jamie did a great job! What a man, that Sam! I wish Nate could go out and catch me a bear ;o)
She did a great job! Thankfully we have really good health insurance, but that's good information to know. When we were between insurances when Brandon was a baby and I had to take him into the pediatrician because he was sick, I was fully expecting to pay $100 or more for the visit (because that's what they usually charge the insurance). When they learned it was "self-pay" they only charged me $40. I was happily shocked, since our usual co-pay is like $20!
I think hearing conversations like these are one of the joys of motherhood. It is so awesome.
Post a Comment