
Here's a fun quiz to figure out how OLD we ACT. I've taken it twice and my results were 32 and 33... I'll be 32 in a month so I guess I'm right on!
Take the quiz **here**
(Hey! I just figured out how to imbed a link!)
PS -- I know my sisters have already taken this quiz; you don't have to do it again!
Friday, April 27, 2007
Act Your Age
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Darn you Sara! I am SOOO busy at work, but like to check up on all my friends' blogs when I need a little break--i.e., once every hour. These quizzes ate up a good chunk of my time today. My 26-year-old acting time. And now I'm depressed because apparently I don't act my age. And the quizzes told me that getting a pet chincilla should be one of my new year's resolutions and that never even occurred to me this past New Year and I'm wondering how I can be so out of touch with my own needs as to not recognize the potential pet chinchilla that will undoubtedly solve all my problems. Doesn't "chinchilla owner" scream 31 years old?
I apparently act like I'm 35. I wonder if having creme brulee as my favorite dessert has something to do with it. I guess it's okay to act 5 years older than I am because I'm sure I don't act like a youngster anymore.
I was kinda hoping mine would say 28 or 29 when I took it; I feel at least that young!
It's been a while since I've looked at your blog but I'm really glad that I did. The quiz said that I am 35!! That made my day!!!
Post a Comment