I was all ready to write something pleasant about our delightful Easter weekend, when I remembered something Lucy said yesterday. We were looking at each other's eyes, discussing what color they are (her lovely blue eyes are pictured) and instead of telling me that my eyes are green, the correct answer, she said, "Mom, your eyes are red. And cracked." I looked in the mirror and didn't think they looked THAT bad, but you know, 3-yr-olds don't lie about this kind of stuff! I attribute the new bloodshot look to 2 nights of being up with Molly & Zoe (stomach flu), followed by staying up too late Saturday night to get ready for Easter, and waking up too early on Sunday morning (I had to be at church at 7:45am). Lucy thought she'd contribute to my eye condition further by waking me up this morning at 4:45am with her own case of stomach flu. Gotta keep mom's eyes red! And cracked.

1 comment:
Now that all your kids have had the stomach bug, maybe tonight it will be over and you will actually get some much-needed sleep. Your eyes will be green again before you know it!
Post a Comment