This is a shout out to my two wonderful Grandmas, both of whom have looked at this blog at least once! And I mean, I didn't sit down and show it to them; they both did it on their own, with their own computers, in their own homes. Yep, they both have, in recent years, taken the plunge... decided to learn how to use computers, the internet and email! I am really proud of them both for taking this step; it's not easy to learn something new like that. Way to go, and welcome to the world wide web, my two sweet and terrific Grandmas!!Thursday, April 26, 2007
A couple of Hip Grannies!
This is a shout out to my two wonderful Grandmas, both of whom have looked at this blog at least once! And I mean, I didn't sit down and show it to them; they both did it on their own, with their own computers, in their own homes. Yep, they both have, in recent years, taken the plunge... decided to learn how to use computers, the internet and email! I am really proud of them both for taking this step; it's not easy to learn something new like that. Way to go, and welcome to the world wide web, my two sweet and terrific Grandmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment